Monday, July 7, 2008

I feel like Mr. Peabody

This morning, I was mucking about with Entourage and then switched back, deleting the Entourage calendar in iCal. I managed to do this before switching my To-Do list back, thus all of my To-Do items went away. This was the second time since I’ve owned this machine that I have done something so entirely clueless. However, thanks to Time Machine I have managed to get them back and it just looks so cool. I need not worry about deleting things as long as I do so after I’ve been home from work or elsewhere that I’m disconnected from the Time Capsule (see below). (The actual Tardis on top of my TC (also named Tardis) is a USB hub)

1 comment:

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

Where, oh WHERE did you get that usb hub?????? I want one! Oh, and I'm surprised anyone remembers Mr Peabody :)