Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Raw Story | Huckabee: Amend Constitution to be in 'God's standards'

The Raw Story | Huckabee: Amend Constitution to be in 'God's standards'

So Mike Huckabee came right out and stated that we should amend the Constitution to be in line with "God's standards". Now, while this is troubling (yes, Virginia, there really are theocrats) let's at least give Huckabee the courage of his convictions. Personally, I like my Christo-fascists out-front where I can see them. The crypto-Christo-fascists are the scary ones.

1 comment:

Syrlinus said...

What I'd like to know is how he got an audience with God to know what His/Her/Its standards are.

And yes, better that you can see who you're fighting than not, eh? Have to give him credit for his convictions, even if I think they are a little whacked out.