Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Trying a more disciplined approach to blogging

So for the half-dozen of you who follow my blog, you might have noticed that I've been a very busy girl today.  That's because I'm trying to take the blog in a slightly different direction although I'm not certain what that direction is quite yet.  One thing I'm trying to do, however, is blog more often. I've got great tools but get lazy about doing the writing. I'm hoping that this will actually keep me writing which I hope will make me more productive as a writer.

1 comment:

~tapu~ said...

Yeah, man, maybe on the way to your new direction, you could, like, lighten up a little.

Just kidding--I supply enough of that on ^tapu~tapu. I always feel like my blog is FRIVOLOUS after I read yours.

I've been enjoying your recent spate of posts. You always move in a good direction. tapu